Tuesday, April 17, 2012

New version of MultiLektor (now only polish version available of the new update)

I have found some bugs around the last version of MultiLektor, I updated the polish version (the other versions will be updated during the next days).

Before the chapters where not modified when closing, or changing the chapter, now that bug is fixed.

download new version (in polish) (problem solved with the link)

Moreover, I want to inform that I am working in new functionalities, some of them are:
- show the list of words in a chapter
- modify the stored words
- and I am working to add verbs and conjugations....

Please, inform me if you find some problem/bug when using Multilektor. Also I would like to know which funcionalities you would like to have.

Thanks you :P!

You can also send me your dictionary files (remember that actually you can use the same files with PersonalDictionary!)

No comments:

Post a Comment